Some tips to help you enjoy your flight


Here are some tips to help you enjoy your flight.
  • Bring bottled water . Be sure not to forget to prepare a bottled water to help you stay hydrated and cool along the flight.
  • Request for an aisle seat. You'll have an easy way out going to the bathroom after drinking plenty of liquids. You're also free to stretch frequently, particularly on long flights.
  • Bring earplugs and eyeshades. Earplugs would reduce nuisance and make you feel at peace. Bring also an eyeshades for less eye distraction then, you could freely sleep on long flights.
  • Bring a pillow. They add relaxation , and also provide your head to stay in place so you don't wake up on your seatmate's shoulder.
  • Wear comfortable travel clothing. If possible, made from soft materials like cotton or silk. This allows your body to respire , and gives you a positive movement on board.

7 Comments

  1. I think some of it you have mentioned is provided on flight except for comfortable clothes. It also depends on which seat you have booked to make your journey comfortable.

    I have traveled on flights whereby individual video watching plus wine is being served.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the simple nice tips :) applicable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have read this before my flight last 17th of June. I even made an article about it Doha-Manila Homebound (Balik-bayan)

    But I'll definitely can use your tips on my way back to work. Nice tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing!:)


    http://www.quicker8.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips, thanks for sharing. But some flights do not actually allow watered bottles, one example is AirAsia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmnn.Very practical tips for flight. I will browse it gain someday if I have my own flight...:)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? Your thoughts are always welcome here. Thanks for dropping by!

google.com, pub-5448445169037157, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0