Some ways to control Jet lag

According to Wikipedia , Jet lag medically referred to as dysenchronosis,is a temporary disorder that causes fatigue and insomnia. A physiological conditions which results from alterations to the body's circadian rhythms; it is classified as one of the circadian rhythm sleep disorder . Jet lag results from rapid long-distance meridian-travel , as on a jet plane

What are the symptoms of Jet lag?

Asides fatigue and insomnia. The person may experience anxiety, constipation , diarrhea, confusion, dehydration,
headache, irritability, sweating, and even memory loss.

Here are some ways to control Jet lag:
  • Get plenty of rest. Rest well before you start your flight.
  • Drink Plenty of water. It is recommended to drink plenty of water to help counteract the effect of the dry atmosphere inside the plane.
  • Avoid Alcohol. Alcohol can intensify tiredness and fatigue.
  • Limit your consumption of caffeine. Too much caffeine can also cause nervousness , anxiety and insomnia.
  • Keep yourself moving and stretching your body as much as possible to avoid swollen ankles and boost your circulation while in flight.

6 Comments

  1. I'm guilty of not having enough rest before a trip. If my trip is very early in the morning, I usually don't sleep anymore. Rush kasi ako lagi mag-impake :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not do all suggested ways in your blog. I still have jetlag. My biological clock is still philippine time. I slept at 1 - 2 a.m. in my current location.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sa tip pare, di pa ko nasasakay ng plane kaya di pa nararanasan ang jetlog. Pero soon baka maexperience ko, salamat talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will keep this tip in mind..baka magkaroon ng chance to travel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort
    to generate a good article… but what can I say… I
    hesitate a whole lot and never manage to get nearly anything done.
    Visit my homepage : Outdoor Thermometer

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? Your thoughts are always welcome here. Thanks for dropping by!

google.com, pub-5448445169037157, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0