Coffee Break at Starbucks Abreeza, Davao City

I was so glad that after almost 2 hours of searching the whole department store and some of the shops in the mall for gifts for my niece and I found what we were looking for.


Exhausted from that shopping, Ate and I went to have some coffee and however we almost went to Bo's where we have not visited yet, we ended up where else but in Starbucks.

Actually, I really like the service in Starbucks because the service is very personal , even security guards are polite. They would call persons "maam" or "sir" but I don't want to be called like that lol :).

6 Comments

  1. sa davao ka na pala ngayun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi anciro, how are you... oooooo very nice cold coffee with cream? i always like starbucks coffee- the ethiopian coffee they use is simply one of the best
    so the security guy didn't call you sir, what did he call you then ...bro ? ha ha have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aba, aba, pagkatapos ng Bohol posts at Davao posts naman :)

    Nainggit naman ako at ikaw ay puwedeng magkape. Gusto ko rin magkape sana pero bawal kasi sa migraine ko ang coffee eh.

    Enjoy Davao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was able to find good information from your blog posts.
    Here is my blog post - Swimming For Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? Your thoughts are always welcome here. Thanks for dropping by!

google.com, pub-5448445169037157, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0