The Condura Skyway Marathon, Run for the Mangroves

The Condura Skyway Marathon was held last February 5, 2012 Sunday, with race starts and finish at Filinvest Alabang, as the newest running destination in Manila. About 15,000 participants competing in six race categories (3k, 5k, 10k, 16k, 21k and 42k), all of them can look further to a very exceptional running experience as everyone goes up the skyway! Run for the Mangroves is for the benefit of the mangroves forest in Sibugay Bay in Zamboanga. Every runner means three mangroves saved. The annual run move up the bar once again by challenging running fanatic to beat the Philippines' first ever midnight marathon at the Metro Manila Skyway at the midnight race , traverse the cities of Muntinlupa, ParaƱaque, Taguig, Pasay and Makati via the Metro Manila Skyway.
I never thought I would run in the 5-kilometers , and thanks to Mark and Jeffrey for the support and encouragement ( pinilit lang nila ako sumali hahaahahah ).
With Mark and with Pinoy Big Losers Art and Angela
The countdown started, I was just jogging slowly at first but my feet seemed to be pushing me faster and urging me to run forward. So, I gathered all the energy I have and decided to run.......  Since most of us already lost the momentum of running, we just enjoyed the beauty of the scenery of the skyway and pause to take some photos.( lakad-takbo ang nangyari hahahaha)
It was great! It was my first time to join the fun run and I really enjoyed it!

0 Comments

google.com, pub-5448445169037157, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0