Leaving for the holidays? Here are some tips to help you save and make the most of your trip.
- Timing. Off-peak season fares will likely cost you less, and you will avoid all the tourist traffic. Check some travel agencies have good deals.
- Make your own itinerary. Planning always helps. Remember to be flexible and open to surprises. Set aside for a cash for each day and do not go over this amount.
- Choose to fly. It can be cheaper and less time than driving. Search online those airlines company for their latest promotions and fares.
- Take advantage coupons. Whether it is for lodging or foods-coupons SAVE money!
- Make your own reservations. Many hotel offer special and additional discounts for booking online. If you will be out most of the day, a room with air conditioning , a bed and bathroom will do.
- Bring along individual refillable water bottles. These can be refilled at the hotel and fast food chains.
Tips to help you save and make the most of your trip Reviewed by The Backpack Man on 9:23:00 PM Rating: