Summer in the Land of Smiles

I can’t contain the excitement I’m feeling right now for the coming summer holidays. If plans will push through I’ll be embarking on a trip with a friend to Thailand, the Land of Smiles. I have heard so much about this country, about how nice it is to do shopping in their night markets and how engaging the night life is. I can’t wait actually. 

I have a friend who told me that Thailand is really a wonderful place to visit. I hope he will be available by then to accommodate us and be our tour guide as well. It is still nice to go around with someone who can understand their language. As I see it, it’s actually positive and as of now aside from looking for affordable tickets and hotels, I’m checking the insurance town in the web for this purpose.  I have to make everything secure before I’ll go on this journey just to make sure.

Hopefully, things will go perfectly just as how we planned it. 

0 Comments

google.com, pub-5448445169037157, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0