Unilab Run United 2012

Unilab Run United was held last March 04, 2012 at Mall of Asia. This is my second time to join a fun run. Run United is for the benefit of Gawad Kalusugan ( the health program of Gawad Kalinga) and Hero Foundation. It is part of Unilab's advocacy through Unilab Active Health to promote an active lifestyle among Filipino families. Five race categories were available: Ceelin 500 - meter dash for kids aged 5 to 12 years old,3km, Dolfenal 5km, Enervon 10k , and Enervon HP 21k. This time , I ran for Enervon 10k with fellow bloggers Jay of Jay Rulez, Mark of Kol Me Empi and Christian of Katuhiko.
After a few minutes of waiting, the fun run officially started. I really enjoyed and took some pictures, but before I reached 5 kilometer, I got tired and decided to walk for a while. Lol. Again, I am not really a runner! But of course, this time, I did more running than walking.As early as 3:00 in the morning, I woke up , ate breakfast and get myself prepared. Unlike what I experienced during Condura Skyway Marathon, run for the mangroves, I found it easy to commute from our place to Mall of Asia. I even arrived early!
With 500 meters left , I was beginning to see stars. lol . I quickly check my heart rate.OMG! Even got scared with what could happen if I kept my heart rate that high. Knowing that the finish line was just around the corner. I continued on pounding the road without any hesitation.........sa wakas nakaapak na rin sa finish line....(smile mode)
I had fun and did really enjoy and the idea of not relating me to this kind of event has changed. I am now looking forward to more fun run event.

0 Comments

google.com, pub-5448445169037157, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0