My Next Holiday Destination, Phuket!

I am a self-confessed traveler. I travel every time I get the opportunity and of course when my finances allow me too. I've been around the Philippine archipelago, well, not completely though but I must say I have been to a lot of places from the three largest regions – Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.  Where do I get my finances?

When I was still in the Philippines, I really didn't have a very high-paying job enough to let me buy all my wants and let me go to any place I want but I have mastered the art of saving. I made it a point to at least set aside an amount for my travelling allowance every time I receive my monthly salary. When I travel, I choose the not-so-expensive places to stay which are actually not too hard to find in those places I went. For one, I made it a point to book my ticket months before my travelling date. That way, I saved much more in my air fare.

I usually fly with Cebu Pacific because it offers lower fares than the rest of the flight carriers in the Philippines and it also offers regular promo fares to their valued customers. What makes me even more excited is that CEB launches flight to Phuket recently. It is CEB’s 21st international destination and the 2nd destination in Thailand in addition to Bangkok. The flight schedule falls thrice a week – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Its maiden flight departed from Manila at 8 pm and arrived in Phuket at 11 pm last August 16.

Now, I have more reasons to save more for my next trip. Ahh…I am imagining the world renowned beaches in Phuket. My blogger friend in Thailand told me that Phuket is truly a worthy destination with its pristine beaches and white sand. He mentioned of his island hopping experience in Phi Phi Island where the movie “The Beach” starring Leonardo di Caprio was shot. He even told me, it was just the tip of the iceberg; there are other islands to discover.
Image credit to rankopedia.com
I feel that my dream of visiting Phuket is going to happen soon and I have Cebu Pacific to thank for.

Cebu Pacific will be having a Piso sale starting today September 6, 2013 book your ticket now.  For bookings and inquiries, guests can go to www.cebupacificair.com, or call their nearest travel agents. The latest seat sales can also be found on CEB’s official Facebook Fan Page.

See you soon, Phuket!


0 Comments

google.com, pub-5448445169037157, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0