Celebrating My Birthday Away From Home

It’s my birthday today….I am older than yesterday hahaha!

A birthday is a celebration of life and age. It's a turning point signifying how far we have come, what we've accomplished and what else we're able to do.

I celebrated my birthday today over an awesome Pizza dinner with a bunch of friends since I’m living in another country and away from my family.

This such a great birthday, and I am beyond thankful for everyone that helped me celebrate it.

Lord I even have no idea what is going to happen in this year however all I pray is that you will always guide me, and help me! Please help me to look to you always, and through everything that I do.I thank you Lord for another year. 

0 Comments

google.com, pub-5448445169037157, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0